Questionnaires and instruments
A brief overview of the content:
1. Food consumption data were gathered using a repeated 24-hour recall in combination with a written Food Frequency Questionnaire;
2. An oral interview was performed, concerning sociodemographic characteristics, eating habits, life style, physical activity and food safety;
3. A written questionnaire concerned both the physical and mental health;
4. Physical activity and sedentary behavior were objectively measured in children and adolescents using accelerometers;
5. Several anthropometric measures were assessed in a standardized manner: the weight, the length and the waist circumference.